- Our Double Hung Windows deliver Top-Quality Performance
- Multi-Chamber Vinyl Frame Profile
- Patented Water Drainage System
- Fusion Welded Corners
- Premium Virgin Vinyl Material
- Double Pane Glass with Low-E Coating Option Available
- Intercept Blackline Spacer
- Aluminum Screen with Mesh Netting Option
- Glass: 3/4" Insulated Glass
- Frame Depth: 3-1/4"
- Frame Material: Premium White Vinyl
- Glass Type: Double Pane Insulated Glass
- Weatherstripping: Dual, Barrier Fin
- Screen Frame: Roll Formed Aluminum
- Construction: Welded Frame and Sash
- Number of Locks: 1 Lock - Width: 14.5 - 29.75 / 2 Locks - Width: 30" - 48"
High Quality, Long Lasting,Maintenance Free Vinyl Frames
- Low Maintenance: Vinyl windows are the low-maintenance choice for residential use.
- Superior Weatherability: High Quality Vinyl compound is uniquely formulated to withstand the harsh effects of weather, UV light, and southern exposure.
- Color Retention: Pharmaceutical-grade compounding & blending systems provide consistency, so you can rely on superior color and weatherability.
- Uncompromising Quality & Performance Testing: Our Vinyl window material meets or exceeds the standards for strength and color
retention established by the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA).
- Once you place an order for our custom-manufactured hopper windows, it enters production within 48 hours after confirming all the details are correct.
- The manufacturing process typically takes 4-8 weeks as the windows are tailored to your specifications.
- Shipping duration varies based on your location and is usually completed within 1-5 business days. For specific lead times, it's advisable to contact the company for more detailed information about shipping schedules.
- If you are within our local pick up zone, you are more than welcome to pick up your Windows at our Warehouse in Woodland Park, NJ
- Window Frame: Lifetime
- Color/Finish: Lifetime
- Hardware: Lifetime
- Insulated Glass: 20 years (Excludes Glass Breakage)
- Screen Frame: Lifetime
3 1/4″ thick frame ensures strength and stability
Patented Water Drainage
The sloped sill allows water to drain away from the building
Fusion Welded Corners
Frames are welded(rather than screwed) together for extra rigidity
High Quality Screen
Multiple Screen options including Standard Fiber or Aluminum Security Screen
High Quality, Long Lasting, Maintenance Free Vinyl Frames
- Vinyl windows are the low-maintenance choice for residential use.
- Our vinyl compound is uniquely formulated to withstand the harsh effects of weather, UV light and southern exposure.
- Pharmaceutical-grade compounding & blending systems provide consistency, so you can reply on superior color and weatherability.
Uncompromising Quality & Performance Testing
- Our Vinyl meets or exceeds the standards for strength and color retention established by the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA).
Energy Efficient Double Pane Glass
Featuring Intercept Blackline IG Spacer System
The window has been independently tested and certified. An Intercept Blackline Glazing System improves Thermal Performance for less heat loss, warmer glass temperature and reduced interior condensation.
Low E is a metallic coating on the glass that repels 95% of UV rays. Argon Gas helps keep the warmth inside and reduces the amount of noise outside.
Low E UV minimizes the amount of infrared and ultraviolet light that comes through your glass, without minimizing the light that enters your home.
For privacy with ample light, these glass styles enhance bathrooms and other spaces, eliminating the need for additional window coverings.
For stronger windows add Tempered Glass. Tempered Glass is about 4 times stronger than our regular glass options and won't shatter if broken.
Standard fiberglass mosquito netting or aluminum screen for enhanced strength and security.
Optional nailing flange ensures secure installation and forms a weather-tight seal.
Grids are between the glass giving the look of a divided lite with an easy to clean glass surface.
Contoured grids have a raised or three-dimensional profile, mimicking divided panes for a classic look.
Flat grids are flush with the glass, offering a simpler and more modern appearance.